Today’s game will require you to hunt around the site to answer a few questions. There are 11 questions, worth 5 SheroBucks each. (Total of 55 possible SheroBucks.)- Today was supposed to be The PensNation but we swapped days!
Here are your questions! Tip: Use the site’s search bar!!!
1. What is the name of the team that won the Hockey Kicks Cancer tournament?
2. In a reader poll, what did fans say they would do the MOST during the NHL lockout?
3. I have a pair of shoes that were featured on the site. What brand of shoes are they? Hint: Check in the earlier months the site was up and running! (Brought to my attention that there are TWO pairs listed on the site. Forgot about a pair! One of them I actually own. The other I own a similar pair, same designer. I will accept either answer as correct!!)
4. Who is my all-time favorite Penguin?
5. Who do I believe was Sidney Crosby’s best winger in his career overall?
6. I was an advocate for the Pens bringing in Alexander Semin. Why did I believe he was struggling in Washington recently? I listed two reasons.
7. What did people have “TK Rage” over during a practice in March?
8. What is my favorite Starbucks beverage?
9. Who made Cinderella shoes in 2012? Name the designer.
10. I compared Malkin and Stamkos’ seasons. What prompted this analysis?
11. I believe it is okay to wear gear from other NHL teams. Who’s sherseys do I own other than players on the Pens?
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:00 pm tonight! Put “SheroBucks High Heels & Hockey” in the subject line and include your name in the email so that your points can be tracked!
Answer’s to yesterday’s contest:
1) What is the opening topic that Adam is downright sick of?
A – KHL
2) Name the first player Adam suggests voted against the CBA
A – Tim Thomas
3) Who are the two Penguins intertwined in the Hockey’s Back video?
A – Lemieux & Malkin
4) How many players voted against the CBA?
A – 12
5) Where did Mike Knuble sign a tryout contract?
A – Detroit
6) Who would Meesh like to see on the 3rd D pairing for the Pens?
A – Orpik, Engelland
7) What team does Adam have finishing either 1st or 4th in the Northwest Division?
A – Minnesota